Student-to-be

SwampMusic

To quote: "Please take your skinny little arse back to high school and that other website full of wankers wackers and spankers". He basically called me an ass, which is a pretty vulgar word, which so is the word cunt. He also called members of another site wanker wackers and spankers, which are also EMT's. Calling him a cunt was pretty justified in my mind. Could have taken the mature route and left then, but I don't bail out that easily. Not trying to start anything else.

HOLY SHIT, you called someone on here a cunt and you are still here? I see in your quote where he told you to gake your skinny little arse back to high school and to me that NO where is calling you an ass.

You on the other hand WOW, calling someone a cunt, the only ones who get a pass on doing that are Bill Maher and other liberals.

You are no longer worth the effort to talk to. Why hasn't this person been banned when I believe it's against the COC or TOC to call people names like the C word.

I believe the following quoted text is enough to get this person banned or booted - ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You agree not to post or transmit any material that may reasonably be interpreted as obscene, vulgar, or gratuitously sexually oriented. Profanity is not specifically prohibited, so long as it is used in a professional context, such as quotations. Profanity shall not be used in addressing any person or member of the community.

Acceptable: "The Ca Ca hit the fan at work last night!"

Unacceptable: "You're full of Ca Ca!"

Acceptable: "I got screwed on my last paycheck."

Unacceptable: "Screw you!"

Acceptable: "It was one hell of a wreck!'

Unacceptable: "Go to hell!'

Edited by Ruffmeister Paramedic
  • Like 1