Air Ambulance Service Under Review

I have many, however as an individual looking toward a career change into provincial politics this summer, I've probably already said too much in this thread and shouldn't have started it in the first place.

Trevor, as long as you can back up what you say and do it coherently, not like that toronto mayor, you should be fine.

Don't feel bad my friend from the frigid north.

I also have the disease of not suffering fools lightly. :whistle:

Tend to say what pops into my head without a whole lot of reguard to who it tends to piss off.

I called a few folks on the carpet this year at town meeting and probably didn't make many friends from one side of the aisle. :innocent:

PS you can close the freezer door any time ya want to.

1 degree f this AM and down to 4f already tonight BRRRRRRRR

Edited by island emt

The STARS saga continues.

Manitoba broke rules with STARS contract: auditor general

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/manitoba-broke-rules-with-stars-contract-auditor-general-1.2578041

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1094024-manitoba-auditor-generals-report-on-stars.html#document/p3

I managed to find a couple more little tid- bits regarding flight costs in BC and Ontario

Average cost per rotary flight in BC = $8,146.14

Average cost per rotary flight ORNGE = $7933.99

You can find the cost comparison breakdown on page 15 of the Manitoba Auditor General's report aimed at STARS. I'm not sure why they included Manitoba Lifeflight as it is solely a fixed wing service provider.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.