Hello!

MedicDelta

My names Caleb. I'm 16 in grade 11 and plan on becoming a Medical Technician in the Canadian Forces. I also hope to work part time for my local EMS station as a Primary Care Paramedic. I've wanted to be a Medic for quite some time now, taking as many courses as I can to prepare me: Athletic Injury Management, Sports Strapping and Taping Techniques, First Aid CPR/AED level C and hopefully Emergency Medical Responder this summer. I really love pre-hospital medicine and have a high interest in it. My dad served in the military as a Search And Rescue Technician and part time for EHS Nova Scotia as a PCP. He's where I got the idea to become a Paramedic. I'm new to this site and hope to meet some great people who I can hopefully ask a lot of questions to cause I never run out of questions.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've mentioned.... But nobody seems to listen, I don't need to take chemistry or physics because the college that I will be going to that offers PCP doesn't require them and I won't be able to take them in my grade 12 year.

Dude, you aren't listening, Chemistry and or physics are sort of pretty important classes. So Batman, what college courses will you be taking or will you just focus on

the following classes

How to jump over tall buildings with a single bound without breaking a nail 101

how do drive the batmobile through a building wall and still maintain that just waxed shine 204

How to mend your superhero suit without the assistance of Edna Moles 220

From zero to hero in less than one college course 100

Just in all seriousness, what college courses will you be required to take?

I am taking math as I just mentioned. As for chemistry and physics I don't need them. College doesn't require either of them to enter there PCP program and I won't be able to take them grade 12 year

Actually your statement was "I'm going to talk to my guidance counsellor about math" so you didn't actually answer the question about math.

Dude, you aren't listening, Chemistry and or physics are sort of pretty important classes. So Batman, what college courses will you be taking or will you just focus on

the following classes

He's 16. I don't think they're programmed to listen at 16.

How to mend your superhero suit without the assistance of Edna Moles 220

No capes!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.