Hello

Grizzlyclimber

Hey everyone. New to the forums here. I am from Colorado Springs, CO and NREMT-B and CO EMT-B. Previously was a paramedic but let certifications lapse and then realized I love the job too much so getting back into it. No job yet, trying to get interviews but excited about the future. If any one has any advice for jobs here between springs and denver I would appreciate. Look forward to talking with everyone and learning and sharing experiences.

Howdy! I'm up north island... big state :D...Dwayne is the one in the springs region.

Welcome nonetheless, and good luck getting back into EMS.

ETA: Just saw you'll come up to Denver. Rural Metro/Pridemark is usually hiring, AMR has a few contracts around Denver still and Boulder, Northglenn Ambulance is north of Denver but usually looking.

Edited by scubanurse

Howdy! I'm up north island... big state :D...Dwayne is the one in the springs region.

It's all relative to how big a place is when a 25 mile ride to the nearest gas station or a hour & 1/2 trip to a large hospital is the norm.

Have friends up in the county that are a two hour plus trip to a grocery store each way .3 hours to a hospital.

But no matter where you are you had more info than I did on CO jobs

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.