AMLS Answer Key

How do we know the answers aren't proprietary, copyrighted info? We could be sued for posting them. There may be a reason he wasn't given them and is having trouble finding them.

This.

Posting answers could violate copyright rules simply based on the fact that the OP asked for answers to a specific (pre-)test. There is a name associated with his request. We know exactly what he's looking for. Presumably anyone reading the thread will know what he's looking for. This isn't a vague question.

Posting the answers also kinda' kills the purpose of a pre-test by allowing people to just mark an answer without actually testing their base knowledge. In that case, why bother with the pre-test?

This isn't something limited to just the OP. Posting the answers makes it public for anyone reading this thread, or with even a basic command of Google, to find. It helps defeat the learning process. That's not something EMS needs.

Yes, just like the One ring in Lord of the Rings. One ring to rule them all, one ring to take all tests, one ring to become Smeagle, my precious.

Edited by Ruffmeister Paramedic

So where have you looked for this elusive answer key? Have you gone to your instructor and asked for the answer key?

Did you go to whoever gave you the pre-test and see if they would give you the answer key?

You weren't clear as to whether you went those routes yet.

How hard have you been looking for the pre-test answer key?????

I found the pre-test online, much like I found the ACLS, and PHTLS online, but I found those answer keys online, also, quite easily on google.

Let him follow up with the class instructors. That's the job of a responsible student. That's the job of a responsible instructor. If the instructors won't help him out then they suck.

Asking a doc with whom one works to help review questions and answers isn't a bad start. But it's kind of silly given the context of the OP. This is especially true if there are still questions afterwards. If one has a question about something going on in a particular class then the best resource to get answers is the person or people teaching the class.

And if the OP took that route and received no satisfaction from the class instructors then that info would've been helpful in the opening post.

Before we run around implying irresponsibility of people, maybe we should read the entire post, and see my intentions, which, are quite responsible. But never mind.

How do we know the answers aren't proprietary, copyrighted info? We could be sued for posting them. There may be a reason he wasn't given them and is having trouble finding them.

Are they? I don't know. I found the ACLS, and PHTLS online pretty easily.

But the way this thread is going, I can't help but hear that in a sarcastic, and condescending manner.

I'm not supposed to but I'll give you the first few:

1.A

2.B

3.C

4.D

5.E

I was right. Condescending, and rude.

Wait. Those are the same answers you posted for the AMLS answer key. Is it a universal answer key? One answer key will answer every test out there?

This thread is why people are uncomfortable going to their peers for help. Instead of a simple answer, you guys have to be condescending. Coming to you all for an easy Yes or No question was clearly a huge mistake. I'll note that in the future when I need help, or when others need help, or advice from their peers, and colleagues. There's so much room here for your experience to be valuable. Instead, you have to be rude. That's bloody grand.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.