Cargo nets!

Hey,

We're thinking about installing cargo nets in one of our ambulances, to secure some equipments.

I know cargo nets are frequently used in the US so I'm asking you if you have pictures of the ones you have installed in your ambulance and the name of manufacturer.

If one of you have ever installed such nets, please tell me ;)

Thanks

I don't have any personal experience with them, but a service in my area has a cargo net at the front of the bench seat. I would like to have one there as it seems like something to prevent me from sliding into the wheel well, which has happened once or twice with a hard stop and me otherwise engaged in patient care.

Yes.

The thing is we have to fit a vacuum mattress in our vehicle so we either put in on the stretcher, or store it where the red arrow points on above picture. If we choose the later solution, I want it to be well secured and I thought those nets would be a good solution.

Yet we don't use them in France so I thought someone here knew where they can be ordered and how they're screwed in the cabin walls.

Yes we use them.

They are fixed at one end with a clasp mechanism, and the other end is a seatbelt clasp for simple quick operation. I'll try to find some pics.

The trick is simple removal and machine washable. Don't bolt them to the wall.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.