3D printing for medical purposes

Caduceus

There is a small, publicly traded company called Organovo that is working on 3D printing of organs such as hearts, livers and kidneys. The technology seems to be sound and would change medicine in a way similar to antibiotics. Imagine no more dialysis, transplant lists, etc.

Disclaimer: Yes, I own shares of Organovo.

There is a small, publicly traded company called Organovo that is working on 3D printing of organs such as hearts, livers and kidneys. The technology seems to be sound and would change medicine in a way similar to antibiotics. Imagine no more dialysis, transplant lists, etc.

Disclaimer: Yes, I own shares of Organovo.

Me too, but then again, I also own shares in the company that provides the medications to the prisons for lethal injections, I also own shares in companies that do not do social justice any social justice, and then again I also own shares in companies that make the world a better place. They all are in my portfolio of mutual funds.

I must check to see if Organovo is in my portfolio. I just hope that the number of companies that do good outnumber the ones that do bad in my portfolio.

Me too, but then again, I also own shares in the company that provides the medications to the prisons for lethal injections

As the daughter of a prison guard, I support this. One more off death row!