Usernames

mobey

Caduceus, Out of curiosity, with a nickname like "Da Bomb", any pictures of you on Facebook? I'd post my own here, but don't know how. Reference link www.facebook.com/richard.berger.12 for me and my "Lady J"

I'm sorry Richard, but that just came out Creeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppy

1) I'm not 60 YET, not until May.

2) Aside from the NY State Volunteer Ambulance & Rescue Association conventions, and only because Lady J is kind of an "On-Call", due to her being a substitute teaching Para-Professional, I usually DON'T travel without her. That includes the month of November 2012, as Super Storm Sandy refugees, living in a Super-8 Motel in Montgomery, NY, a hundred miles from both our doorsteps (per my Nissan Quest odometer).

3) Most EMT City people know I always mention Lady J a lot, here in the forums.

4) Not all of us have the skill to put their real (or so they say) photo on their profiles.

I don't post pics of myself online and I don't have a Facebook.

If you want an image of me, imagine these traits:

-looks like a guy

-dresses like a guy

-Terminator sunglasses

-could pass as a cop if I had the uniform

That's all I'm giving you.

Hence, my username should be GuyTerminatorCop

Edited by Caduceus

ERDoc made a statement to the effect he was a TV show host. That's how I know. Plus, the link confirms it.

Caduceus, if you or anybody doesn't want to post a picture of themselves, that is youze guyz decision! What is wrong with that? NADA!

iPuke

There's a name... So, tonight before I began drinking, I thought, yanno what, I'm gonna take me some Emergen-C, some vitamins and some Dramamine... to counteract the effects of alcohol.

What I didn't know, was that the Dramamine was going to make the effects of the alcohol ten times worse. So, I feel drunk, but not even close.. which sucks. So, the name iPuke came to mind