Awsome video

Happiness

I know I talk a lot about where I live. Here is an awesome video of some of the scenery which I get to see everyday. I also get to see Killer Whales playing outside my work window (the pic of a big bull was about 2 weeks ago) and yesterday watched a sea lion chase its dinner. There are shots of Vancouver in the video also, but as a whole it is Haida Gwaii at it's best.

Enjoy

Happy

http://vimeo.com/76166406

post-6735-0-19063400-1381520701_thumb.jp

• Like 1

What a magnificent place to live & work Happiness. +5

I can appreciate the views as we are on an Island off the coast of Maine.

More populated than yours , but still the remote surf and rocky coast is always beautiful.

Thanks for sharing that video.

Here in Rockaway (Queens County area of New York City), NY, we had several whales seen, in an apparent pod, a few thousand yards off our beach. I will speculate that they were feeding, as the pumping of several million yards of sand, replenishing the Superstorm Sandy destroyed beach, had just been completed by US Army Corps of Engineers, and probably had something to do with the whale food being available.

Drat, Drat, and double drat! I missed seeing them!

What a magnificent place to live & work Happiness. +5

I can appreciate the views as we are on an Island off the coast of Maine.

More populated than yours , but still the remote surf and rocky coast is always beautiful.

Thanks for sharing that video.

I would love to see some video of the island your on.

Richard the whale pic is one whale of three. They are on their way up the inlet chasing salmon. When the whales come up the inlet, the whole community goes to see them, and believe me the word gets around faster than smoke signals.