Personal D Tank in NYC

miscusi

oh THAT ! LOL, yeah, cheating is fine when what you are cheating about is insignificant...

Um :blink: its called personal integrity. Cheating is wrong if you have it. As a health care provider one would think a person would.

Your example of cheating on a Spanish test or class.. what happens when someone who knows you took the class asks you to help translate a spanish speaking patient thats in distress? Yea guess that was insignificant.

Edited by uglyEMT
  • Like 1

Ok.. so here is an example:

http://www.aedbrands.com/defibrillator/first-aid-oxygen/aed-companion-emergency-oxygen.html

you can buy it filled, no prescription.

I just don't like their price when eBay's brand new D tank is $50 bucks shipped...

Um :blink: its called personal integrity. Cheating is wrong if you have it. As a health care provider one would think a person would.

I'm selective. I have integrity for things that warrant integrity... and I'll cheat if I want to, for things that "just do not matter". If you make a list of things that people shouldn't cheat about, you will find that I will agree with that same list. but lets be frank, were human, I'll cheat if it really "don't matter"... but that's me, im not saying everyone can be selective.

"Your example of cheating on a Spanish test or class.. what happens when someone who knows you took the class asks you to help translate a spanish speaking patient thats in distress? Yea guess that was insignificant."

Don't be silly, you can always make up examples out of thin air for anything you can think of... just as easily as I can make up rebuttals, but im not going to because its a waste of bandwidth.

Edited by miscusi

jiFfM.jpg

Sorry scuba needed to quote you!

Its not selective. in·teg·ri·ty ( n-t g r -t ). n. 1. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.

On the tank thing.. either go to a company that actually fills D tanks like Resinger or go to a welding supply company that fills oxygen cylinders and hope that the O2 is filtered and clean. Either way Im pretty sure you will do whatever is cheaper.

Edited by uglyEMT

Sure it can be selective... think of the womanizer that never cheated a business partner out of a penny, he has integrity when it comes to business, no integrity when it comes to his marriage.

"On the tank thing.. either go to a company that actually fills D tanks like Resinger or go to a welding supply company that fills oxygen cylinders and hope that the O2 is filtered and clean. Either way Im pretty sure you will do whatever is cheaper."

I really will do whatever is cheaper... .. . As long as it don't matter ! the question is, will it matter ? The place my agency goes to fills everything in the same location, medical gas, welding gas, industrial gas, scientific gas, yada yada yada... I don't know if they will bother dealing with one guy with one bottle. Their operation is huge, hundreds of pallets of bottles of all types and sizes....

but if it does matter then I would pay for the medical gas.

and Thank you for your suggestion about Reisinger oxygen, and also thanks to all who had offered suggestions if I haven't already said thanks.. thanks ! :)

Edited by miscusi

Be careful with good Samaritan laws, it doesn't always cover EMTs who are "freelancing"

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CDEQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.heartsafeam.com%2Ffiles%2FNew_York_Good_Samaritan_Act.pdf&ei=ekFCUqi5JOSy2gWz84HgCw&usg=AFQjCNH3sD6Q3JoKVEn0SazzOuyHN_01-Q&sig2=MJcjHsD-01C7B5IwhuPjQg

Take a look. And EMT is not always covered under good Sam in NY.

You can be found guilty of gross negligence

And did I just read that you are ok with dating outside of marriage. Are you married? did you read and say your marriage vows, till death do you part? That means that you don't separate the two of you.

But oh yeah, cheating to you is Okelee dokelee.

And did I just read that you are ok with dating outside of marriage. Are you married? did you read and say your marriage vows, till death do you part? That means that you don't separate the two of you.

But oh yeah, cheating to you is Okelee dokelee.

you are thinking of divorce, abandonment, and etc

Dating outside is different ! you aren't leaving your wife, you are simply having fun ! that's perfectly fine. Heck, one of my favorite lines is " hello, my wife and I are wondering if you would join us for a drink" . hehehehe

you are thinking of divorce, abandonment, and etc

Dating outside is different ! you aren't leaving your wife, you are simply having fun ! that's perfectly fine. Heck, one of my favorite lines is " hello, my wife and I are wondering if you would join us for a drink" . hehehehe

wHAT THE HELL. I'm done. If you are dating outside of marriage that means you are cheating on your wife and that's wrong. Oh wait, that's just me and about 50 million other people. Good thing you aren't married, that way your wife won't have to put up with your shenanigans.

I smell a troll who is just baiting the trap. I'm done.

You sir are a piece of work.

wHAT THE HELL. I'm done. If you are dating outside of marriage that means you are cheating on your wife and that's wrong. Oh wait, that's just me and about 50 million other people. Good thing you aren't married, that way your wife won't have to put up with your shenanigans.

I smell a troll who is just baiting the trap. I'm done.

You sir are a piece of work.

Yeah, he got us. It's amazing how he turned a conversation about a D tank into one about marriage infidelity. I can't wait to see where the AED one goes, lol.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.