Personal D Tank in NYC

miscusi

You start nonsense no matter where you are at. I simply responded that if you are working for a service, then why even bother to pay for the fill. I'm sure if you asked your director or supervisor they would say "sure go ahead and fill the tank here" but I tend to think that you won't let your sense of ethics get in the way of a "NO" answer anyway and you'd just fill the tank at your service anyway when your supervisor wasn't looking. I mean you don't think cheating is any big deal so one can extrapolate that you wouldn't think that filling your tank for free would be any big deal either.

Not to defend him, but I do remember the original comment that was made, and while not the brightest or best policy, I understand what he meant. It is a bit of a step from cheating on an exam to theft by the way.

I mean with your extra awesome sense of marital fidelity where cheating on your wife is a OK deal that filling your oxygen tank at your service would also be an OK thing to do.

I'm sure you know that there are lot's of couples out there that don't have a problem with sex outside their marriage; I'm not just talking about swingers either (though they definitely count). Perhaps this bozo is one of those?

You are the one who has throughout your posts shown that your integrity and honesty and ethics are completely bat crap crazily skewed.

Think he's more showed that he's an idiot, but hey, everybody get's to form their own opinion.

Care to correct me?

Calm the fuck down. Either this guy's just a moron, or he's a troll. Or both. Just change your settings so that you ignore his posts (yes, that can be done) and be done with it.

Calm the fuck down. Either this guy's just a moron, or he's a troll. Or both. Just change your settings so that you ignore his posts (yes, that can be done) and be done with it.

how do I do that, change my settings I mean?

Calm the fuck down. Either this guy's just a moron, or he's a troll. Or both. Just change your settings so that you ignore his posts (yes, that can be done) and be done with it.I

I figured it out. He's on the ignore list.

I simply responded that if you are working for a service, then why even bother to pay for the fill. I'm sure if you asked your director or supervisor they would say "sure go ahead and fill the tank here" but I tend to think that you won't let your sense of ethics get in the way of a "NO" answer anyway and you'd just fill the tank at your service anyway when your supervisor wasn't looking.

YOU !

Why?

Obviously you do not know me, and I do not know you, and if you have any sense of intelligence you would know that you are not psychic and should not go guessing what someone you don't know would or would not do.

Then you would bother publicly making guesses about my being OK with stealing from my employers after they refused to give something away for free.

Do you not know how insulting that is ? You MUST know, you aren't stupid I hope, therefore the only reason you would type such things must be that you are purposely pushing buttons, trying to get a reaction or some kind.

I refuse to participate in your troll-ish efforts.

I expected better from a moderator. I am very disappointed by your behavior.

Also in case you are wondering about what I think about captiantohell's employee theft scenario... NO, it is not ok to take something from your employer without permission, and especially if you asked and they said no, it is extremely in poor taste to take it then.

it is a very shameful scenario.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.