HI THERE!

joes82

HI there im just join this web :)

reason for that is to learn allot about EMT for my upcoming major in my school. (Administrative justice) Not only EMT but EMT-T (tactics)

Im wondering if you guys could help me on how to become an EMT-T.

I'm 19. in community college. in LA CA.
I have no family background of administrative justice or medical and want to join as a police medic (tatical).

I'm asking what opportunities i can take right now, such as volunteering or joining classes. I dont mind reading but maybe some books etc.

im looking forward for this major! and fun! ;D

Welcome.

Tactical emergency medical providers have years of experience before being considered for a team position. Many have military experience. Many have police experience. Many have both military and police experience.

What can you do now? Decide what you want to do and take the necessary coursework to reach that goal. Get as much experience as you can. Get as much education as you can. Keep moving forward.

Hey Joe,

At least you have plenty of enthusiasm! That's a good thing. You said, "I don't mind reading but maybe some books."

Dude you better get hip to some serious reading if you want to achieve your goal. Something you can do now is check out books or courses on How to study effectively. It sounds trite, but you will be way ahead of the game if you get studying down to a science.

Good luck and don't ever give up.

Mike

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.