Cadaver, Anatomy, and Procedure Lab for EMS December 3 and 4, 2013

That is great news! I'm glad we haven't worn out our welcome yet.

For anyone who isn't sure what this is about, hopefully a search will reveal the threads from every year since 2008 (wow!) when 'zilla has been nice enough to first invite us. It is a truly amazing learning opportunity that you are unlikely to find anywhere else. Not matter what capacity you work in, you will learn something. And the lunch is pretty good too.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Registration is open. It is sure to fill up, so if you're thinking about attending I'd suggest getting registered soon.

I'm going to try to make it for Dec 3rd (the first day).

I'm going to shoot for the 3rd as well. Gotta see if I can get shift traded around for it!

Wendy

CO EMT-B

RN-ADN

• 1 month later...

Time for the obligatory post-CAP Lab report. The EMT City representation quantity was less than previous years, but the quality of participants was high. The day was even better than previous years, with many of the similar stations as discussed previously but with various tweaks and new aspects (for example the added realism and challenge in the pig trachea station of having simulated skin and blood). As always, all of the doctors were eager to teach and to answer any questions. Definitely something to watch for next year if you missed out this time.