Coughed Up Metal

I agree with Mike. I believe this thread was actually the last of several he posted in.

Calling certain people not cut out for ems or "little girls' because a call bothered them.

The list goes on and on.

A couple of us found him on other sites with posts you wouldn't believe.

And the fact that it's ok to cheat on a spanish test but it's not ok to cheat on an ems test or some stuff like that.

MariB and Mike both summed other items up pretty well.

I would suggest you go back and look at his most recent posts and make up your own mind before you really completely defend him. I know you will do that and i"m not calling you out for not having done so (does that make sense?) but he really made a poor performance mark for himself in the past couple of weeks here.

• Like 2

I have to agree with the above Dwayne. Check out the thread by medicgirl.

EDIT: Nevermind, you've already checked it out and commented on it.

Edited by ERDoc

Doc, is that the thread where we got into her being too emotional? Yeah...Saw it, but again, don't see why that was such a barn burner, instead of reason for debate..

Maybe some of you that remember threads that I may have missed might PM me the links? I'm sure I'm missing something, but don't have time to read through all of his posts right now to try and find it...

Hover your mouse over his user name and click "Find Content".

ETA: Besides, if it was just one person you could argue a clash in personalities. However, many of the regular posters here (four of whom on this page posted their agreement) have formed a similar opinion. You've been around long enough to know we don't do that lightly.

Edited by paramedicmike
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...