lucky to survive this agility test..

EMT613

Grabbing the beers to joint arctic...I really don't have the energy for another jerk on the forum...

root beer for you preggo, give me the premium stuff and I'll give you this A&W

Anyone have any milk duds?

I've got malteasers.... anyone want malteaser???

whatever that is.. good beer will do. Come on

I've got malteasers.... anyone want malteaser???

Malteasers with beer.....thats the problem with you mexicans (aussie joke here).....no taste......it was you guys that introduced the world to Fosters.....(YUK)

but crack me a tinny, as i want to join and watch this one from the side line.....looks like fun..........

root beer for you preggo, give me the premium stuff and I'll give you this A&W

You have no idea how much I wish I couldn't drink now. I would give up ever drinking alcohol again, or Jimmy Johns, or sushi just to have my baby back in my tummy instead of in the ground. You have no idea. The only way to get through this right now is drinking and drinking is what I know I can't fuck up. At least I know I can stay drunk and not mess that up. A good base level of etoh is what I need, so ill take those beers and fuck root beer.

/>

You have no idea how much I wish I couldn't drink now. I would give up ever drinking alcohol again, or Jimmy Johns, or sushi just to have my baby back in my tummy instead of in the ground. You have no idea. The only way to get through this right now is drinking and drinking is what I know I can't fuck up. At least I know I can stay drunk and not mess that up. A good base level of etoh is what I need, so ill take those beers and fuck root beer.

:( I'm sorry, I didn't know.

Edited by MariB

When you are typing out a long post such as this at home on your tiny android tablet's virtual keyboard, and then u save it to a word processor so you can paste it from there to the board, and the paragraph formatting doesn't transfer, um, no, paragraphs are not your friend, apparently. But i'm so sorry to have put you out so terribly there, sport.

Um, yeah, actually running for a week leading up to this event helped me a lot. I ran fsrther and farther and with greater ease each time, so, yeah, i'd call that helping me. And since that was the intended effect, i'd also say that was pretty smart.

Um, yyyyyyyyyeah, i did say i was sensitive to heat. But, well, i also mentioned that the remedy for this was a cooling vest. Problem solved. You might also take into account that, way_ul, i didn't have one when doing this test. See, when i say that i am going to need/get something, that means i don't actively have one at the present time. And i hsd no idea at all that i might face such rigors as enclosed spaces and heights in this job, i mean, the two hours i spent out at this training facility wouldn't EVER lead me to think that. I mean, why would it? They probably just wanted to see how i looked in turnout gear, yeah, that's it.

I.....think i mentioned that i found the rapelling quite easy. In fact it was a breeze. And just what "clautrophobia" are you talking about? I don't remember using that word, nor suffering from that condition. Kinda wondering how that ended up in your reply.

Every board has one or two posters who probably check in several times a day, have their account set up every time anyone posts anything whatsoever on the entire site, then drops everything short of establishing a central line to leap valiantly at the chance to post their self_righteous responses after not even reading the original post-as is painfully obvious here-much less posting anything as far as a meaningful or useful reply. You sort of headed in that direction after the previous mountain of tripe, but then u blew that too, and yes i hope it keeps u up at night that i spelled that "U" instead of "you". I'm betting i just described you to a T. I'll probably find several replies like this, left by you, littering this site. So you, ASS, would do well to stay the hell out if my posts from now on.

Think you can follow *that* idea? See, i even put that last sentence into a brand new shiny paragraph for you.

really, I'm ready for act two of your rant. It was just getting good. Methinks someone needs a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBulance.

Edited by Captain ToHellWithItAll

• 3 weeks later...

HeyIdidn'tfindnothingwrongwithanyofthepostshere!whatareyouguysallupsetaboutgeezdowhatidid,IlookedatthatbigblockofwordsandsaidtomyselfholyshitfuckthatevenifigaveadamnwhichidontwhowantstoreadabigwallofwordswithoutpropersentancestrucureFUCKIT

• Like 2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.