driving rig patient car crash

What I would do first is look in the back of the book and see if the answer is there. In most high school texts, the answers at least to the odd numbered questions are in the back of the book.

But this one might be an even numbered question.

The second thing I would do is google it and then maybe Bing it because Bing is the new Google according to the commercials that Bing is running.

Third thing is I would finally cut and paste it word for word, not changing a single thing (that's called plagiarism where I come from) and post it to multiple EMS and maybe a fire website or two, hoping I wouldn't find the likes of Ruff, paramedicmike, ER Doc and Mari lurking in the corner waiting to strike like the funnel web spider.

But seriously, Original poster, why don't you post what you think you would do in this scenario and then we can give you our opinions of what you did or didn't do right.

You didn't think we were going to do your homework for you did you?

Edited by Captain ToHellWithItAll
  • Like 1

These young whippersnappers.

Amazing that they think we will do their homework.

What's sad is when they get this incredibly eloquent answer and the instructor makes them back up why they answered that way, they can't give the reason why they gave that answer.

Now Kate, I thought I was headed in the right direction on your scenero :(

As for the op. Yes he was on another site and it didn't matter whether or not he was helped, he ignored that and kept on. Either he is not wanting help and wants someone to outright do his homework, or he is just not happy with any answer.

The second thing I would do is google it and then maybe Bing it because Bing is the new Google according to the commercials that Bing is running.

Bing = Because It's Not Google.

Picked that up from a friend of mine who works at Microsoft.

... hoping I wouldn't find the likes of Ruff, paramedicmike, ER Doc and Mari lurking in the corner waiting to strike like the funnel web spider.

Who? Me?

:D

Bing = Because It's Not Google.

Picked that up from a friend of mine who works at Microsoft.

Who? Me?

:D

If the spider fang fits? :)

First I'd probably spit out every h*ly sh*t word I had in my vocabulary, then I'd frantically search for my cell phone throwing old food wrappers and pop bottles all over the inside of the truck cab in the process......

Once I found my cell phone I'd jump out of the rig screaming "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, did YOU see what just happened?" at everyone....then with no thought to self or safety I would run as fast as my short little legs would carry me over to the wanna be skydiver off the moped, tap him on the shoulder and say......

"Dude, I missed filming that with my phone........could you do it again?"

Then I'd plaster the video all over Facebook............... :icecream:

• Like 1