Zimmerman Verdict soon

Just Plain Ruff

Nope : I like watermelon & I'm not black.

We have lots of imported Somalians in the cities , brought here by the feel gooders from churches, They all but go into hiding come winter. Pretty sure it doesn't go to - 20f where they came from. They tried it with Haitians and most of them left after a year or two because it was too cold.

Hell we even import rednecks on a trial basis from time to time. Gotta have someone to live in the trailers. They don't usually stay as it's too far to a Whalemart.

But again this is not about whether someone like an ethnic food or whether we have the second whitest state. This is about whether a Cuban man is guilty of murder in the case of a black teen who was shot after confrontation in a gated community

After really going through it, and with the stand your ground law, I'm not so sure the Jury was given enough to convict. Past records on both parts thrown out. Both sound like they did wrong. Both families swearing it was their loved one screaming for help...

We have to remember the general public sees more than the Jury.

I can't say what I would have done on the jury

Am I the only one shocked that he did not at least get manslaughter. He is not a cop, he gets out of his car with a gun and stalks the kid to a dark area. Then gets in a fight, and kills the kid, after the police tell him not to chase the perp.

Isn't that like climbing an electrical tower that has signs and a fence that says no trespassing, and then suing the electric company when you get shocked ?????