Planning a online get together.....

itku2er

I'm available most of the time. Just post a date and time and ill try my best to be there.

• 2 weeks later...

The online chat for the old guys lol is set for July 30 at 7-pm not sure what everyones time will be in the different time zones.

lots of old names will be here for this special occassion.

Last time I heard of this type get-together, Dustdevil was still with us. If it comes about, I hope to be somewhere nearby, that I can attend.

I miss Dusty's postings.

Yes Richard, I believe that was the one that myself and AK put together. Dwayne, and Mateo came to. Dust was there and he gave my son an Iraqi flag which my son still flies in his room. We have since acquired 75000 Iraqi dinars in 25000 dinar notes. Waiting for a revalue of the Iraqi currency on those.

So with this being an online get together, it would have to be either a weekend or a week night but somehow I don't think this will have the same ring as a in person get together.

But I'm game.

What time and place.

Can the Chat room handle the 8 people who will show?

The online chat for the old guys lol is set for July 30 at 7-pm not sure what everyones time will be in the different time zones.

lots of old names will be here for this special occassion.

is it pacific, central or eastern time.

Or Newfie time::: Which is an hour 30 minutes ahead of eastern daylight savings time

I thought time zones were hourly divides, One and a half hours? off by 30 minutes?

Sounds a bit strange to me, but then, the state of Arizona doesn't do "Daylight Savings Time".

The chat is set for July 30th at 7 pm eastern time.... I am not sure what time it will be in the time zone you live in, Terri is time zone challenged. :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...