Planning a online get together.....

itku2er

After being in contact with some of the old gang from the city we have decided to plan a OLD GANG get together in chat here, So if you are in contact with any of them let them know. You all can pm me so we can decide the date and time and meeting place for this. Thanks for the help guys. Of course the newbies are more than welcome it will be open to everyone and anyone. We are just trying to get some to the OLD GANG back together for a chance to catch up,. Boo could you post this on the emt city facebook page please.

Thanks again for your help guys...

Edited by itku2er

LOL well i am OLD so everyone else should be old too.... :whistle:

Guess you all will just have to post your replies here or hit me up on facebook cause my messenger thingy is full... I have sent a message to some of you all so check your inbox.... :punk:

Last time I heard of this type get-together, Dustdevil was still with us. If it comes about, I hope to be somewhere nearby, that I can attend.

I miss Dusty's postings.

I have quiet a few interested I need some times people could be avaible I know some of you are in another country or two so you will have to give me times so i can figure out the time zone thing....