Hello Everyone!

CodeBru1984

Hello everyone!
I'm a recent university graduate, who is relocating to San Diego as I have been offered a job with Rural/Metro San Diego. I found EMTCity thought EMTLife.com and thought I'd join in on the fun here in the City. Looking forward to participating in the forums.
Sincerely,
Bruce B.
NREMT

Hey CB! Welcome to the City!

My apologies for taking so long to validate you. I'm on a remote site now and getting internet access can be a bear.

The energy between this site and the other are certainly different, but don't let that tweek your milkers...I think that you'll like it here just fine...

Jump in Brother! I look forward to your thoughts!

Dwayne

My apologies for taking so long to validate you. I'm on a remote site now and getting internet access can be a bear.

The energy between this site and the other are certainly different, but don't let that tweek your milkers...I think that you'll like it here just fine...

Jump in Brother! I look forward to your thoughts!

Dwayne

No need to apologize Dwayne. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, I look forward to participating more here on EMTCity! :)

Edited by CodeBru1984

My apologies for taking so long to validate you.

Yeah, Admin said he was gonna train up and promote more Mods months ago, but nothing yet.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.