NREMT tommrow

i keep reading this book, but what should i focous on i know i had alot of GCS questions when i toook mine in 2010 but i dont know what else to really look at

i have been using http://www.emt-national-training.com

but i dunno people say dont use test sites other say to use them so i dont know.

I would say if your test is tomorrow, forget it and get a good nights sleep. Your test will likely be nothing like your last one unless you have the same weaknesses you had then.

I didn't have any GCS questions on mine.

Good luck!

Give it a break. If you don't know it by now you're not going to know it. Relax. Get yourself into your zone. When the time comes unleash the brain power. If you try to cram all you're going to do is stress yourself out. That seldom ends well.

Mario, stop, relax, take the day off, don't touch your book. Don't review anything today. Just go in and take your test. Again if you don't know it today then there is no way you will learn anything today that will help you pass the test today. So why stress today.

Just go take your test, then go out afterwords and have a steak dinner and a beer or a soda and say to yourself "Damn I'm so glad it's over" and start to focus on the next phase of your life.

• Like 1

I think I bombed got shut off at 68 every question was severe vaginal bleeding no pain I put ubrubto when I looked it up was plcenta prievia I do t know but I think I failed :/