Recertification Question

Hey guys,

I know this is a reoccuring topic but since this is my first time with my recert I have a question.

I just have to get my ACLS, PALS, and PHTLS recerts to get my recertification hours completed for my NREMT-P. My question lies in the online recertification. How does that work? My state still uses a bubble sheet (for now, whispers is that it will go online soon). After I have completed my NREMT-P hours, do I fill out a recertificaiton application, pay my fee and then they verify my training officer or what needs to be done in order for the official NREMT-P recert?

Thanks for any advice and sorry if it is a repeat post. (I did a search and did not find a topic that approached this topic.)

FireEMT2009

It's all outlined by the NREMT. You are in fact able to take advantage on an online option whete you fill in an online record of hours, mandatory credentials and so on. It's helpful to have your agence affiliated with the NREMT however. You should have an NREMT account. Spend some time learning about the process through their website and call for additional answers if you exhaust your other options for gathering information.

I doubt anyone here would represent NREMT in an official capacity.

nor would anyone come out and openly say they were Batman, it's all supposed to be a secret society.

I hence name the national registry super hero rep "NatRegman" sorry "Natreggirl" just didn't have the correct ring to it.

But I could be batman, admit it, you've never seen me or batman in the same place at the same time right?

Edited by Captain ToHellWithItAll
  • Like 1

But I could be batman, admit it, you've never seen me or batman in the same place at the same time right?

Thank goodness as I don't think We need to see a middled aged fat guy in tights.

Edited by island emt

hence the reason why you will if Batman ever comes to save your sorry ass that it will be the real batman and not me. You best remember that now.

And Batman's middle aged now so I'm sure he's let himself go. You never see him working out do you?

Edited by Captain ToHellWithItAll

And Batman's middle aged now so I'm sure he's let himself go. You never see him working out do you?

Actually, with all the fistfights and rope climbing, probably a better workout than going to a gym.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.