2nd attempt at emt b

NCLEX is Pearson Vue too...they sure do have a monopoly on testing.

At least they don't have a monopoly on inappropriate touching. TSA gives them some good competition.

Nah, TSA is much worse, especially when TSA sees you put your hand in your pocket after you walk out of the xray machine at Reagan international yesterday. i walked out of the scanner, and put my hand in my pocket. the TSA agent said "I need to see what you put in your pocket" I said "I put my hand in my pocket" he said "no I saw you put something in there" I said " NO you didn't but you can reach in there if you want!" and he said in order for him to do that he would have to take me into another room and I said "that aint happening" and he proceeded to get nasty and bring two of DC's finest over to the area as well as his supervisor.

I told them I always put my hand in my pockets when I walk and they didn't believe me. I then reached in my pocket BIG MISTAKE and pulled pulled out my pocket and proved to them there was nothing in there and by then they had my right hand in a hand lock. Fuckers.

they searched me, then my bags and then they wanded me.

I told them they didn't have to do any of that and if they looked at the xray that there would not have been any cause for any of this.

they then proceeded to apologize and I told them that they needed to get a grip and be a little more sensitive and lighten up. Well that proceeded to make a bad situation go down the road to worse and they ran my name through whatever database they have and of course nothing came of it. What a bunch of freaking morons. it's like they freak out at the littlelist movement or motion.

What was telling through all of this was the little snivelling TSA agent through all of this was the smirk that he had on his face. I actually told him that I'm sure he gets his jollies off this type of stuff and he just kept on smirking. I then told him and his supervisor that they should wipe their smirks off their faces because this is peoples lives that they have and are messing with and they should not be so freaking smug about this type of behaviour from them or their co-workers.

The DC officers were nothing but professional but the TSA agents were a bunch of smug prissy assholes. I actually told the supervisor that none of this would have happened if the first guy would not have been so nasty and rude to me. I got no apology. I don't expect one either. Thank goodness I don't ever fly out of Reagan airport except when i fly to madison Wisconsin for training and that aint happening any time soon.

So Doc I think the TSA has a lock on the touching

Good to see you back her LS!

Let us know how things go for you this time around in class, and how you do on your test...

Not in class right now. Trying to assess if I have 'enough left in the tank' for a third run at it.

Currently working in Industrial EMS for a sugar refinery. The company I work for is a security company and is a joke! It's one of those places that ranks right up there with AMR for the "I wish I'd never heard of this place" title....

If I ever get divorced I think I am going to fly a lot more. Sure it's expensive but at least you don't need to worry about an STD from the groping.

The last time I had to test there it was 8 AM appt. I had my plastic travel mug with me as always full of black coffee. They thought I was going to leave it outside in the locker.

NOT happening! I explained I had no problem being all but cavity searched on the way in but there was no way in hell they were removing my vital nectar of the gods from my hand. She got huffy about it and I asked for the supervisor. The supervisor was called on the phone from another state and tried to tell me it was not Allowed. I told him he could come and try to take it away personally. He said company policy , I said a water bottle is allowed so my coffee was going in with me.

They said only if it was poured into a different cup??? :wtf: did they think I was going to sneak the secret code to the answer sheet in my coffee cup????

I did offer to take the test butt naked if it would make them happy :bonk:

It has been proven that coffee mugs allow you to cheat on the tests yet a water bottle does not. Pearson and the other testing sites are really freakishly TSA(ish) in their security. I think they are a little bit too overwrought if you ask me