Micro Meetup in Colorado

chbare

I had the distinct honour of meeting a couple of people from the city in the flesh over the past week. Thank you Dwayne and Wendy for a great meeting. Thank you Wendy for making the trip all the way down to the springs and during the evening nonetheless. Dwayne, it was incredible meeting you and your wonderful family. Thank you for taking my wife and I in and treating us like one of your own. Hopefully, we can return the favour some day.

I thought that you were going to be out of town Scuba!!

When I wanted to meet up you were going to be visiting your mom or something, but when Chris comes, suddenly you're home? Ahhhh....I see how you are... :-)

What an amazing visit. Chris and his wife stayed for two nights, Eydawn came down for an evening...

You know what's amazing, is to meet a friend that I've had here for 7 years (Chris, I've known Wendy for a long time) and find out that he is exactly what I'd hoped, and what he'd seemed, online, to be. And to find out that his wife is beautiful, charming, and great company too?...it was unthinkable.

Chris, you and your girl are welcome here any time. And the more often, then better.

We would have loved to have had you Scuba...but I truly thought that you'd told me that you were going to be out of town. And CSboulder, no offense by not inviting you, but I don't know you very well yet and I worried about having to many people unfamiliar with each other together all at once, know what I mean?

Each time I meet someone from the City it reminds me that we all really need to make a larger effort to make these meet and greets happen more often. The City truly is full of the most incredible people that I've ever met...

Love you Chris, Wendy, Cheryl....I can't wait until next time...

• Like 1