Hi there!

Kn.ght1

Hello Everyone!

I'm a EMT from Alberta. I've just started to take true interest in bettering myself as a EMT. So I thought I'd start here! I've now worked just over a year on a ALS unit in Alberta and am already kneen on going back to school for my paramedics.

I've read a few out the topics and am already using the google machine like a madman. I'm excited to fill up my time with EMTcity :)

Chao for now:)

Kn.ght1

Welcome.

You'll find a fair number of Canadians on here to converse with. In addition to opening discussion with Paramedics and EMT's from around the world, you can expect to find input from nurses, physicians and RT's.

In addition to opening discussion with Paramedics and EMT's from around the world, you can expect to find input from nurses, physicians and RT's.

While I am not one, there are also a number of Physicians Assistants here, too. Welcome aboard!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.