Blankets

Bieber

We've got the disposable 'space blankets' here. I've no idea if they're any good for heat, but I tried one and then, showing my lack of morals and ethics, stole a couple of heavy cotton blankets from the supply here...

I think that often the weight of the blanket is as/more important than it's insulation value. I think that injured or ill people just feel protected under a heavier blanket. Do you think?

I think so anyway...though, as with parachutes, I have no data to back it up... :-)

Or you can just steal them, I mean it's not like there's any ethics involved or not like it's on the same caliber as cheating or anything like that.

Seriously ? you are asking for trouble. what kind of reply is this ? what are you trying to accomplish ? if you really have something to ask me that is off topic like this, just send a PM or something, why are you publicly trying to get a reaction from someone you don't know over the internet ?

Seriously ? you are asking for trouble. what kind of reply is this ? what are you trying to accomplish ? if you really have something to ask me that is off topic like this, just send a PM or something, why are you publicly trying to get a reaction from someone you don't know over the internet ?

Actually, where I worked, many of the services who came in to our ER would only bring patients to us once or twice a year. They would clean us out of blankets. When confronted they said that since they brought us a patient that they were entitled to take whatever amount of blankets that they wanted to. I took off at least one of their trucks 25 blankets that had our hospital logo on it. These services were the same ones who would bring us a patient from 200 miles away on one of our hospital EMS systems backboards or splints. So yes, stealing them was not an issue in their eyes.

And Miscusi, PM sent.

Actually...yeah, that's exactly what's going on.

Yeah but with a gibbs slap to the head courtesy of Triemal, I stopped. :shifty:

My last post was not focused towards anyone in particular.

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.