Surprise!

scubanurse

I'm going to be a mom!

I know the ultrasound doesn't look like a whole lot but it's our little bean in there and we're very excited! I'm due Nov. 15 and this was my 7 week ultrasound so you can't see much. I'm 9 weeks now and we go back tomorrow to hear the heartbeat. I know a lot can happen in the first trimester and most people frown on announcing this this early but I'm just so excited I can barely contain myself!

ETA: I did just change my name also so +5 if you figure out who I am:D

post-9937-0-96330700-1366580679_thumb.jp

Edited by scubanurse
  • Like 1

I'm going to be a mom!

ETA: I did just change my name also so +5 if you figure out who I am:D

Congrats.

It's not much of a challenge when one can go to your profile page and see your name history that shows every name you've used on the site.

I realized that right after I posted the edit... I didn't realize it would change past posts also.. :) silly me! Just thought it was time for a new name also since I'm about to graduate.

Thanks guys!

congrats to you and mr scubanurse. as a mother of three just keep this in mind. It dosn't matter what your child does to make you cranky, it will be funny one day. I hope your kiddlet brings you lots of laughs :)

I realized that right after I posted the edit... I didn't realize it would change past posts also.. :)

Thanks guys!

Nurses...sigh, Graduate Nursing school and suddenly you can't think things through anymore. Got a doctor nearby? :)

Nurses...sigh, Graduate Nursing school and suddenly you can't think things through anymore. Got a doctor nearby? :)

pfft I have a lot going on right now...plus we all know nurses save medics so :P

• Like 2