Left Hand Pants.

Stubs

I'm right handed, but have complete coordination with both hands. Almost complete. There's only two things that I cannot do perfectly with my left hand.. One of them is write.

This is why our school systems should correct these deficits in elementary.

Trust me Mobey ,: the nuns in grammerschool did their best to make me be a righty. They'd whack my knuckles with a ruler so my left hand hurt too much to hold the pencil.

My teacher used to tie my left hand down during the day when we were writing or using scissors, etc..I still think that is the reason I ended up in EMS.... ;)

At first, I had to go back and check if this was an April Fools Day joke, but find it started March 20th, so...

I have never, in over 38 years of EMS involvement, heard of Righty or Lefty friendly pants. The "Battle Dress Uniform" pants, in name demilitarized to being called "Cargo" or EMT/Paramedic Pants, seem to look bilaterally the same. We've had discussions on what to carry on calls, especially on one's person. If you don't want it in your pockets, carry it in your "First In/Jump Kit" bag, or figure out how to set up a "Batman's Utility Belt" that both works for you, and is acceptable by your supervisors/employers.

No matter which you do, expect redicule from someone for both what you carry, and what you don't carry, as this is kind of the nature of the EMS employee "Beast".

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.