Left Hand Pants.

Stubs

So I'm apologizing now for Necro'ing an old thread. So I need a Pair of EMT pants.

I am looking for the Wacker style with the Loop closures on the Pockets.

Yes my Agency requires we carry Tape, Shears, Hemostat, Agency Cheat Book, Pen light, Steth and Cat-T "ON" us all the time. They also provide Funds for 1 pair of pants every six months.

So out of all the brands out there who knows which ones are Lefty Friendly?

All of the pants I look up online only show the "right hand" side of the pants.

The 5.11 brand are ambidextorous and have the same pockets on both sides. They also have 4 straps, 2 for each leg. You will find that it won't matter which side you carry your stuff on.

My case I wear my tape on a left leg strap and have gloves in the left thigh pocket front half (their divided pockets). Shears, pens, stylus go on right leg. I am one that uses tape on my thigh to write down vitals etc. so I am always using the roll of tape. I'm a righty.

If you go with the 5.11 get the taclite version.

So I'm apologizing now for Necro'ing an old thread. So I need a Pair of EMT pants.

I am looking for the Wacker style with the Loop closures on the Pockets.

Yes my Agency requires we carry Tape, Shears, Hemostat, Agency Cheat Book, Pen light, Steth and Cat-T "ON" us all the time. They also provide Funds for 1 pair of pants every six months.

So out of all the brands out there who knows which ones are Lefty Friendly?

All of the pants I look up online only show the "right hand" side of the pants.

First off, sorry your agency's personal equipment policy sucks. Let's just carry half of the kit in our pants shall we!

Secondly, I'm with everyone else. 5.11 makes great duty pants. I'm sure they'll have a style that suits you.

I've never had any trouble with "right-handed" pants. I wear elbecos.

On a related note, anytime I hear about "left-handed specific" stuff, I can't help but think of Ned Flanders from The Simpsons...

Do they make walker pants that have to carry half the contents of your ambulance?

Do the same pants have lights that flash on them as well?

Gee if they have to left sided friendly, maybe you should move to England or down under....then it will be on the correct side.........

Isn't that what our kit bags re for....to carry all that gear?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.