Travelling to Baltimore -anyone want to get a bite to eat?

Just Plain Ruff

I'm going to start my travels to Baltimore the morning of April 1 and will be taking I-70 most of the way.

I'll be travelling through

Columbia MO

St Louis MO

Indianapolis, IN

Dayton OH

Wheeling West Virginia

Morganstown PA

Hagerstown PA (I think PA)

And then into Maryland

If anyone lives along this route, let me know and I'd love to have a bite to eat with ya!!!!!!

I'm going to be travelling from April 1 through April 3 depending on how far my POS Green Chevy Cavalier gets me.

Michael

Thats not a far drive for either of us from Baltimore. We could meet halfway, I'll bring the family and we can have a nice dinner.

Watch out for the Ohio state troopers on I-70. They make a sport out of writing tickets at 5 over or less, especially with out of state plates.

I got three tickets in one township in less than a month at 57 mph on the interstate. Went to court and showed them to the judge and asked them to see if there was a pattern.

Come to find out they were writing over a thousand tickets a month on a 3 mile stretch of I-70. Judge figured they were running a scam operation as the township got to keep a share of the fines. He tossed the tickets out

Thanks Island, I'll keep that in mind. I hardly ever speed and with the car I'm driving, I'm going to not push it, 1999 chevy cavalier with 184K miles on it, I won't be pushing it too hard.

I have it in the shop getting some work done so it will be good to go on the trip. Reputable car shop, the mechanic we know and he has a daughter in college and he was given the task of "if your daughter was driving this car to Maryland find everything wrong with the car"

They found 768.00 in repairs which I am confident due to the friendship we have with the owners that we were not ripped off. Great locally owned business.

Watch out for the Ohio state troopers on I-70. They make a sport out of writing tickets at 5 over or less, especially with out of state plates.

I got three tickets in one township in less than a month at 57 mph on the interstate. Went to court and showed them to the judge and asked them to see if there was a pattern.

Come to find out they were writing over a thousand tickets a month on a 3 mile stretch of I-70. Judge figured they were running a scam operation as the township got to keep a share of the fines. He tossed the tickets out

FACT! Especially outside of Dayton near doczilla....juuust sayin :)

I used to drive I-70 between MD and Denver a lot and Ohio was byfar the worst when it came to cops.

• Like 1