Protein Powder

I usually use EAS whey protein it's pretty simple and doesn't blend very well but it's cheap. Usually I can find a 5lb bag at BJ's wholesale for around $30. As far as healthy, I think the best thing would be to prepare all of your meals ahead of time. I usually cook a few pounds of chicken at one time. Then I just have to make my carbs and veggies the night before. And I'll separate all of my meals for the next day into different containers and carry them around with me. Then I just need to find 5 minutes or so to sit down and eat it.

• 2 weeks later...

I like Beverly UMP for post-workout if I don't have access to decent actual food. Mixes up very well and tastes good. For straight meal supplementation, nothing wrong with Ensure or Boost High Protein. Balanced nutrition that I can grab and go, usually on the early mornings.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.