Hello. So where are you a EMT or medic?

Firefighter01

Ooooooooo Dinosaurs down on the new guy, Admin's down on the grammer cops, Arizona's getting a hose, I don't know what that means...but...People talkin in tongues...this is better than TV!

HEY NEW GUY! Welcome, welcome...

ParamedicMike - THANK YOU! ...an EMT or medic.... that drives me nuts..

I HAVE A COMPLAINT THO...You people have forced me to slow my typing down...WAY down, and capitalize words and use the kings english, yes I know that should have capitals and use spell check...JUST so I don't look stupid in an intellectual zone and get pulled over. How much is that ticket anyway? Grammer Cops! How much is that ticket?

• Like 1

Hey Mike: Grammar. You know... since I'm on a roll and all.

Actually, everybody always gripes about the dinosaurs and their old fashioned ways of doing things. However, some of us do care which is why we make comments like we do.

Besides, given the way it was originally written, how was I to know the OP wasn't really an existentialist looking for some philosophical conversation?

Where's Michael (for those of you who remember him) when you need him?

• Like 1

Another dinosaur here: Started in 1971 as an ambulance attendant. worked my way up the food chain and am now at the top of the pile with all the headaches.

Shit does flow uphill.

I Hate paperwork and committees.

looking forward to retirement years.

Then you young whippersnappers can come pick me up off the floor or help me get to the toilet. :whistle:

• Like 1

I am neither an EMT nor a Medic as I have not taken my test yet. As of now, I am a driver on a volunteer squad in the middle of nowhere in Iowa. After I test, I will enjoy a good year of rest and during that time look for grants to help fund my Medic schooling.

I am just here for the free coffee and donuts and to go on long, deconstructive rants about various topics.

If I ever overcome my aversion to chemistry I might become docktorb ... but I dno, I hear medical school is pretty relenting, they even want you to know iz proton!

Not all of us can graduate Cums A Lot with a BSc in Biochemistry from Stoners of Brooklyn University

Yes Emergentologist I have been LinkedIn stalking you :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.