path of blood flow

Mario1105

this is going to be on a quiz in my class i wrote this from memory its good to know you might have it on a quiz too

right atrium

tricuspid valve

right ventricle

pulmonary valve

lt+rt pulmonary artery

arterioles in the lungs

capalaries in the lugs

diffusion (c02 off 02 on)

venules in the lungs

lt+rt pulmonary venis

left atrium

mitral valve

left ventricle (largest and strongest part of the heart)

aortic valve

aorta

corinary artires

8 distrobution points

artieroles of the tissue

capliary beds

diffussion (o2 off Co2 on)

venules of the tissue

veins of the body

inferior+superior vena cava

thats the path of blood threw the body know it love it like it :D 23 bonus pts please ty :D

I would encourage you look up and learn the correct spelling as well to read up more about cellular respiration and the exchange of O2/CO2 at the cellular level including the electron transport chain.

ERDoc can probably help us out seeing as how graduated Cums A Lot from Brooklyn Stoners University with a BSc in Biochemistry :D

May be useful to note the aortic and pulmonary valve are also known as the aortic and pulmonary semilunar valves.

Mario, this is some of what we talked about in our conversation yesterday. Spelling, punctuation and grammar count. In school, incorrect spelling, incorrect punctuation and incorrect grammar will cost you. It can negatively affect your score on papers and exams. It can negatively affect your standing in your class. Later it can negatively impact your standing in your squad, with your employer, with your medical director and with the lawyers.

This stuff IS important!!!

You're lucky Kat would only take a point off for incorrect spelling. My instructors would mark the whole thing wrong because of your spelling errors. As an instructor I would mark it wrong, too. If it is not spelled correctly then it is wrong.

Please continue to work on this. I'm sure you've noticed, as I mentioned yesterday, others have started to call you out on this stuff, too. It's not unimportant.