Introductions and whatnot ;-)

ysaundra

Hola Arctickat, Gracias por la cálida bienvenida aqui! Haha my father is from guatemala however I'm not fluent... but I try

encantada conocerte

I'm actually just learning espanol so I can impress my friends and family when we vacation in Cuba. :) I don't really know much either.

• Like 1

Welcome to one of the best EMT sites on the web.

Congratulations on your nremt!

I bet they got some monster air conditioners on the rigs in Arizona....I used to work in Seattle, where we had, ah...monster windshield wipers....sorry, that's all I got...

Hope you find work soon.

Mike

Why can't you have a puppy?

RE: Oh I can have a puppy, he just can't have any of my meatloaf cause I'd eat it all ;-) and yeah big air-conditioners lol

encantada conocerte

I'm actually just learning espanol so I can impress my friends and family when we vacation in Cuba. :) I don't really know much either.

Charmed to meet you as well, lol that cracked me up...I was thinking you were all fluent

private company or fire based? im assuming thats how they run things in az

Going private company or possibly tribal based :-) Although I like to play with a hose or two I'll leave the fire trucks to the firemen ;-)

• Like 1

Ysaundra,

Welcome to the big city, there is no better place for EMTs. Good luck in your job quest.

I miss Arizona, was stationed there in the Air Force.

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.