North Dakota is cold

ClutzyEMT

Hi Clutzy,

Is it last call yet? I'll take you up on a rum & coke. Nice to hear from someone else who started in the 80's. My first run was in 1980.

I like your Mountain Dew Star of Life! I had a partner that drank so much mountain dew he had a holster on his belt for a can....dude was wired.

Seems you're a known entity around here...I look forward to reading more of your prose.

To SAR dogs and another round!

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the welcome :) I've always told my crew "the rig doesn't leave the bay until I have a Dt Dew in my hand and my brush in my pocket."

I've learned thru the years that there is no true 'jinx' in EMS and that the odds are usually against me whenever I decide to eat, poop, take shower, or go to sleep....so to counteract that effect I must always have my Dt. Dew and my brush and I will be able to handle everything the goood Lord throws at me. Well, everything ExCePt maggots....never have been able to handle maggots...never.

Nice to meet you :)

Tami

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Clutzy,

I don't mean to sound indignant, but...um... I keep seeing you talk about puppies all over the place. Well.....I WANNA PUPPY!!! I love puppies....

You might be in luck then!! The two dogs are currently working on'bloopers' right now...:) hopefully this time! Just remember, they come with the bloodhound attitude...and are non-returnable..lol! Last time we had pups at our house she had sixteen that lived...yikes

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.