North Dakota is cold

ClutzyEMT

I've been doing well my friend :) but it was a looong time between "bear" hugs :shifty: and I have missed the participation in discussions!!

**offers up a sip of her Rum and Coke**

**waves at Mike** Thank you for the welcome and I shalt try not to whine.....but if I do, I shall offer cheese..... :whistle:

Due to the current weather conditions here in ND and no foreseeable rain in the future I shall have to finish it myself and buy another round at your earliest convenience...

Hi Tami:glad you found us. I still go to the village , but it's like having conversations with my self some weeks.

A lot of us have been old timers on both of these sites for many years.

Glad to hear you are still your stubborn self and keeping the dino attitude we loved so much.

It's been pretty friggin cold here for the past ten days also. Think Kat left the freezer door open again.

Today it's 53 and raining so can't complain.

Sending a big Huggggg your way from Maine.

• Like 1

Leave it to Kat..... :)

A lot of it escaped to North Dakota but we have some pretty impressive windmills blowing it south right now :) only bad part of that scenario is what blows, must also suck...LOL so we are still getting his artic air~~

Thank you for the hugggggggg I have missed my friends and am glad to have found you guys~~I look forward to interactions with all of you again!! So far this 'city life' appears to be very efficient in moving around and finding things and have to admit that I like it. Have not been to the village for months because it wouldn't let me in so many times I gave up :( maybe next week on my "hour" off I will try it again!!

P.s.... 53 is friggin cold?? LOL that is picnic and "hold my beer and watch this" weather here... :)

So we aren't the only ones experiencing a colder than average winter I presume...the older I get, the better the Islands begin to look :)

I still remember my initial journey to the south, was working my way down when I somehow lost my mind and decided I needed to move home and be closer to family...lol...had I not had that thought I'm sure I would be in Hawaii by now.... :) but this too shall pass I suppose and soon I will be relaxing alongside the lake with a fishing pole in hand and screaming at the eleven year old to get out of the water and get back to the serious job of fishing......

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.