okay you smarty pants out there explain this

Happiness

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT? You have to try this. I guess there are some things that the brain cannot handle. You have to try this it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe this!!! It is from an orthopedic surgeon ... This will boggle your mind and it will keep you trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It's pre-programed in your brain!! 1. Without anyone watching you (they will think you are GOOFY and while sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles. 2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction! I told you so!!! Even if you circle your foot for awhile before drawing the 6, it will still change direction. And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done, you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.**** Send it to your friends to frustrate them too.

Sigh, please don't let this quality professional communications forum degrade to something akin to Facebook.

I am not sure if my rants when I am wasted on valiumz to quell the debilitating mental illness are "professional" or "communicative" nor "quality"

Mmm, Kings English valiumz :D

You tried it didn't you lol :) and so you know my mother sent this to me via email no face book involved

Yes, I did, something like 10 years ago when it first came out. I could do it then and I still can, so, it is yet another load of crap spew circulating around the internet that someone just HAS to spew on to others. I can also pat my head and rub my tummy...or rub my tummy and pat my head. Fortunately, when I get crap that proclaims how I have to pass it on or the world will end, or some such other drivel, I save my friends the trouble of filling their inboxs

Perhaps we can get admin to include a new forum titled "Random Internet Garbage/Drivel/Tripe" for stuff like this to go into.

Yes, I did, something like 10 years ago when it first came out. I could do it then and I still can, so, it is yet another load of crap spew circulating around the internet that someone just HAS to spew on to others. I can also pat my head and rub my tummy...or rub my tummy and pat my head. Fortunately, when I get crap that proclaims how I have to pass it on or the world will end, or some such other drivel, I save my friends the trouble of filling their inboxs

Perhaps we can get admin to include a new forum titled "Random Internet Garbage/Drivel/Tripe" for stuff like this to go into.

You've been a bit grumpy lately....... And so you know I dont fill up my friends inboxes with this stuff. I just thought it was funny and wanted to share.....hence is why its in the Funny section.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.