Abdominal exam question

MikeEMT

I learned how to suture watching this dude's videos...and I'm actually pretty good at it. (Not on people who've requested EMS... People that call me up and say hey, name, you gotta come see what (drunken asshole) did, he needs stitched' up. And it's all well and good, till someone goes to the ER and the doc flips his shit b/c the patient came pre-stapled or sutured. In my defense, I never purchased a skin stapler - it came in a "module" that I bought on Rescue Essentials...and well... It WAS BEGGING for me to try it out. So I go all ditch surgeon and turn the back of any redneck truck into a back field operating theater. I buy betadine by the gallon jug. :doctor:

That movie used to scare the shyte out of me. After watching it when I was younger (probably about 9) I visited some relatives in upstate NY who had a farm and yup, you guessed it. They had a corn field.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.