Chicago Fire - may be a rehash

Oldtimer Medic

actually I bitched about it when it first came out but it went no where. But it is a stupid show and it's so unrealistic that it makes my stomach churn with unrealized bile and stomach acid. But when there is nothing else on, and I've finished watching the paint dry on my walls and my family is asleep and all my other shows are watched, I do occasionally watch it just to laugh.

But I guess last nights show was the most riviting of the year. The blondes life hanged in the balance. Did she die?

Would anyone care if I did a spoiler? Of course not. She's too hot to die. My biggest complaint about the unrealism of the show was that there was never that many good looking people in my station and the women certainly never work skin tight shirts like that. Perhaps I retired too soon! Haha

It's emtertainment flat out, and they are pandering to the lowest common denominator. Face it. Sex sells. And despite what they get wrong, they do get a bunch right, and it does have a half-assed decent storyline. As has been mentioned, it's a drama pandering to the masses, not to those of us in the services. I enjoy it, because I take it for what it is. BS :D