HAPPY NEW YEAR

craig

You are never too old to party!!

I am also on call, so the party will be a little late.

A very Happy and Prosperous 2013 to all!

I hit too old when I found myself hugging the toilet bowl all night and not recovering well after. I think I was about 30 then so it hasn't been that long.

I spent Christmas dinner with my training officer at a gas station after a long transfer. We were excited to see we would both be on tonight together. She said New Years can be busy or slow, but a good night to be on to learn. Of course I just show up to the garage to go and watch if the call sounds exciting and something i can learn from.

Here, have one of these, food and Alcohol in one!

post-46231-0-11692000-1356978769_thumb.j

Happy new Years. spending it with the family and watching the snow come down. We have about 3 inches so far.
Not hear it's now 11am new years day and about 35 degrees CELCIUS...........enjoy everyone....

Throw a few more prawns on the BarBie for us Craig.

It -5 C here tonight and just finished snowblowing the latest 10 inches of fluffy snow.

So I heard, my son is in Longview Wa. for a wedding and he sent me a photo of the front yard where he is staying.

We went to the beach last night in shorts and t shirts to see the new year fireworks, the went home for a cold beer. It it nearly 40 degrees C here today. Dont eant any more prawns atm. I had a couple of lbs of then for dinner yesterday.

Happy new year folks. Still got 2 and a half hours til mine but I'm about to pass out. Just finished my 5th consecutive 16 and I'm too damn old to be running on 4 or 5 hours sleep a night for that long. Gonna crash for 20 hours or so and I'll see you all in 2013. I'm sure those of us who are off plan to use DD's or taxis tonight so I'll just say; be safe and have a great time!

Happy new year folks. Still got 2 and a half hours til mine but I'm about to pass out. Just finished my 5th consecutive 16 and I'm too damn old to be running on 4 or 5 hours sleep a night for that long. Gonna crash for 20 hours or so and I'll see you all in 2013. I'm sure those of us who are off plan to use DD's or taxis tonight so I'll just say; be safe and have a great time!

Happy New Year you Hoosier bastard, now get your ass down to Indy so you can drive, its dark down here and I am stuck at a hostile fire station without a crew partner

Medic 302 calls Control. awaiting EMT ....

After washing my sons eye short after midnight (got some wood dust into it) the first real emergency call on new year was at 02:56 a.m.. Came in as "female, 18 y/o, drunk", but probably was some neurological problem / epilepsy, triggered by a bit of alcohol and lack of sleep.

Happy new year everyone! Stay safe.