Jump to content

The blue things...? What the hell is the name?

Recommended Posts

Now I'm looking for a specific item, not a suggested item.

They're blue, thin, smooth and you use them to transfer a patient from one bed to the other.

I tried numerous terms, of what I thought they would be called, given their purpose.

I have failed to locate them.

Does anyone know.. what the hell the blue devices for transfering patients is called?

Their industry name, so that I can locate it in a supply catalog.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope.. I'm thinking that the reason I cannot find what I'm picturing, is because they're no longer being produced. But I can't think of anything else that would work.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...