Belated Hi

HarryM

I honestly can't remember if I've posted in Meet & Greet before. I've already made a few posts in the various topics and so figured it was time to say hi.

I'm currently a fulltime EMT in Auckland, New Zealand. I'm relatively new and started out as a volunteer about 4 years ago before going full time this year (and throwing in the corporate life). I'm studying part-time towards my Bachelor of Health Science majoring in Paramedicine and will have that by the end of 2014. It's been great to see how different services around the world operate both clinically and operationally. Hopefully I'll be a bit more active on here from now on.

Glad to see you gave that corporate life the flick, I hear people on the train talking about it and it makes me want to vomit blood; I would rather be raped up the ass with a white hot poker than do some corporate BS job, fuck that

I will hopefully (hopefully) be starting the degree next year as well.

Now, should I show up when you ring up for R50, be afraid, be very, very afraid, mwahahahaha! :D

Thanks guys. I notice that some people include an introduction of how their service/country operates EMS but I'm sure you've heard about it from NZ and Australian members on here. But if anyone is interested then just let me know. It's definitely interesting to me to see the differences between countries (and even services in the case of USA).

Glad to see you gave that corporate life the flick, I hear people on the train talking about it and it makes me want to vomit blood; I would rather be raped up the ass with a white hot poker than do some corporate BS job, fuck that

I will hopefully (hopefully) be starting the degree next year as well.

Now, should I show up when you ring up for R50, be afraid, be very, very afraid, mwahahahaha! :D

Sorry, but that sounds tooooo painful!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.