Just how do you fix this?

Just Plain Ruff

This has to be one of the worst head trauma's I've ever seen.

How the hell do you fix this one?

NOT for the Squeamish. AGAIN.... I reiterate that this is a very graphic video and is not for the Squeamish. Make sure you are not eating lunch or dinner

https://www.facebook...426596040744168

Edited by Captain ToHellWithItAll

Just consider that this guy is hosed. I also had a hard time watching it. I really do not know how the trauma surgeons are going to fix it. I also did not get all the way through the video as well. I got far enough to see them sort of push the guys head back together or a facsimile thereof.

Edited by Captain ToHellWithItAll

Oh man. That was awful. My stomach is churning after that. Holy hell. I can't imagine what those surgeons are gonna do for this guy. I watched it through, I'll admit I turned my head and just watched from the corner of an eye at a few points though. Damn. Id say that's unfixable tbh.

ER translation... Surgeon: "where do I start?"

Look carefully you can see his tongue moving...this is creepy f-up shit!

Word is, he died a few hours later. Happened in Lebanon in 2009. I can't imagine anyone living with those kind of wounds, the probable brain damage and the probable cspine fx.

Edited by Curiosity

After reading everyone else's comments, I feel like I might be a little dead on the inside. My first thought when he hit was, "yeah, screaming and yelling and recording this is really doing a lot to help him." Once he was in the hospital I was thinking, "My respect to the guy who got the tube." In the field obviously there would not be much to do other than try to maintain his airway and c-spine precautions would be appropriate in this case. Hard to say for sure from the video but it looks like the split in the face is pretty clean so it might be easy to repair.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.