Back in the day...

ERDoc

I stopped watching long before that. It stopped being a medical drama that takes place in the ER and become a soap opera that takes place everywhere but the ER. I think it started jumping the shark about the time Doug Ross did a cric in a flood with a pen and had the TV helicopter film it so he could inform the ER.

When you considered something a treatment, for which you would be crucified nowadays :P

I've always loved listening to the stories the old-timers told, sadly (certainly not for the patients) most of them are hitting retirement age. Anyone here who started off as an 'ambulance driver'?

When you considered something a treatment, for which you would be crucified nowadays :P

I've always loved listening to the stories the old-timers told, sadly (certainly not for the patients) most of them are hitting retirement age. Anyone here who started off as an 'ambulance driver'?

Yes, that would be me, "Ambulance Driver Ruff" and I even referred to myself as an "Ambulance Driver" at many times. Hell I still do at times.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.