I heard a rumor but Bieber will have to confirm it

Just Plain Ruff

• 4 weeks later...

[Edit: Posting this as Justin posted it on his FB page as well. I'm not revealing a confidence.]

I'm going to post this as I'm guessing Beibs has other things on his mind...

The lastest visit to his doc showed that their child had miscarried...

Love and thoughts for peace and healing to Des and Beibs during this terrible time, from the Womacks in Colorado..

Dwayne

• Like 1

You beat me to it Dwayne,

Biebs, you have my sympathies and your beautiful wife and you are in my wife and my prayers.

Some but not many on this forum know my wife and I journey with miscarriages and each of ours have been very very difficult. But we do have three beautiful children, two daughters and one son. The wait is worth it and many many people have gone through what you are going through so if you need to chat drop me a line via email. ruffems@gmail.com and I can call you. I've been where you are now my friend.

Prayers and tears for you my friend.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. Des and I both appreciate it. It sucks, but it is what it is and unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it. Des is going in to have D&C this week and hopefully we'll be able to try again later on.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Unfortunately it's kinda been out of the frying pan and into the fire. Des had her D&C today and had a good amount of bleeding. They ended up transferring her out after her hemoglobin came up at 5. We're at the hospital now waiting for her to get a unit of blood. Keeping my fingers crossed that shell do better from that unit and get to go home and not have to get a second unit and have to stay.

Thanks again