Teaching EMR Classes

Guest ~~~

Isn't an ignorant person and a idiot the same thing?

But with the comment I wasn't trying to slam the fire service, they are teaching people to also go into the EMS. I am not a fan of my state fire school which I have been there for several classes and all they do is power point, power point, and power point. Someone mentioned earlier about death by power point which is the truth. In general all the school wants is for the students to pass the course, really like any other school. I just want to make it worth their while cause most of the students that attend there are required to by their department.

Ignorance is a lack of knowledge or understanding. It doesn't mean they lack the intelligence to be able to learn more about the topic. I'm ignorant about Lean 3P, but I'm reading up on it so that I can learn prior to the design process for our new health facility. An individual who is ignorant is known as an ignoramus. An idiot is a derogation for individuals with a mental deficiency and learning disability. Typically they would lack the capability to learn complex topics. True, they may be ignorant, but only by virtue of being incapable of learning.