Lets get this party started! Post something here so we know you're alive!

spenac

Waiting to hear back from county...it's SO frustrating..I just discovered that in the process of trying to do my NREMT recertification, that my last training officer did not enter everyone's hours..including mine..leaving me needing 36hrs before March 31st. So, I've been working with my current training officer who found me the Tactical Casualty Care Course, which is good for 16hrs..talk about busting my ass last minute..that last TO refuses to field any calls from our new TO.. Thereby attempting to negate responsibility..it's costing me $250.. :(

I would loved to have eventually taken the course, but to keep my certs it came out of my rent. Lesson learned. KEEP CLOSE TRACK OF YOUR IST AND CE HOURS...!!!!

• Like 1

I counter clicked for you Kate :-}

Learned years ago to get a copy of ALL CEH rosters for my personal file. That solved a lot of relicensing issues over the years. For twenty years we had to maintain dual state with one a NR & the other not,

so 2 yr NR renewal & 3 yr on home state. Talk about confusing to keep track of .

Waiting to hear back from county...it's SO frustrating..I just discovered that in the process of trying to do my NREMT recertification, that my last training officer did not enter everyone's hours..including mine..leaving me needing 36hrs before March 31st. So, I've been working with my current training officer who found me the Tactical Casualty Care Course, which is good for 16hrs..talk about busting my ass last minute..that last TO refuses to field any calls from our new TO.. Thereby attempting to negate responsibility..it's costing me $250.. :(

I would loved to have eventually taken the course, but to keep my certs it came out of my rent. Lesson learned. KEEP CLOSE TRACK OF YOUR IST AND CE HOURS...!!!!

Shamanwolf www.ems-ce.com get one of their packages, the national registry one should do and pay for it. Then take the courses and Bam, you have your hours.

You can get unlimited hours for 100 bucks.

I also always keep a binder. A professional portfolio of sorts. Divided into sections: certifications, recommendation letters, professional associations, published papers, and continuing education. Keep copies of EVERYTHING! I had one for ems and now have one for nursing that way if I need a copy of a license or certification, it's right where I know it is and I never have to go searching for it.

I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight mini-skirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her 'little' sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

She said, 'I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.'

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lord... And behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, 'We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.'

And the moral of this story is:

Always keep your condoms in your car.