Lets get this party started! Post something here so we know you're alive!

spenac

I figure I might as well post this here rather than make a new topic since this thread has degraded into who can start the new page first...

June 1st marks 30 years of service for my company. I'm working on a new graphic for the festivities but I can't decide on a slogan. Have you guys got any ideas? Mine are pretty lame:

• Celebrating 30 Years of Service
  • Celebrating 30 Years of Dedicated Service
  • Celebrating 30 Years of Service to the Community

• Celebrating 30 Years of Helping Those in Need

• 30 Years Later and I'm Still Here!!!!

See? Boring!!!

Edited by Arctickat

Arctickat, are you publicizing a company in existence for 30 years, or your being a member of said company for 30 years? Or are you just publicizing being "in the game" for 30 years?

Gotta mention, I've been in the game from the fall of 1973, overlapping volunteer ambulance of 23 years through 5 different private ITF ambulance services, then 25 years in municipal service, ending 10-06-2011. I'm still an EMT, at least through spring 2015.

...and captain my captain tohellwithitall: fame is fleeting. Who's going to take the start of page 75, or page 100?

how bout "30 years of being there for you"

or "through it all, we've been there!"

And I think actually that this thread should be put to pasture and let die a natural slow painless death.

Arctic, I personally like, "30 years of serving the community." Good slogan for an EMS service or a house of ill repute. Around here it would be more appropriate to say, "30 years of saving your family from driving one of the 5 cars in the driveway to the hospital."

• Like 2