Lets get this party started! Post something here so we know you're alive!

spenac

I could go for a wildfire, I just got new wildland boots. I lost one during a wicked fire last year, had to hike back out with a boot and a sock, then spend six hours picking thorns out of my foot praying (not really praying- more like hoping) it wouldn't get infected. I made someone drive back to the station to get me a bottle of betadine.

NO FIRES. NO NO NO. I SAY NO FIRES! :D We don't need them in CO we have enough bad juju as it is.

On another note...chat still HATES me and I can't get in to talk to myself. Where will I go to let my crazy out?!

NO FIRES. NO NO NO. I SAY NO FIRES! :D We don't need them in CO we have enough bad juju as it is.

On another note...chat still HATES me and I can't get in to talk to myself. Where will I go to let my crazy out?!

Boulder?

No, I live in Thornton/Brighton.

No, I meant you can go to Boulder to let your crazy side out. IIRC, there was a man from there who made local news a few years ago for wanting to blow several hundred feet off Pikes Peak to build a refueling station for alien motherships.