Lets get this party started! Post something here so we know you're alive!

spenac

Rawr. Bridezillas suck- the only time I ever pulled an "I'm the bride" moment was on my wedding day, because my aunt made my cousins late, and I wasn't gonna hear for the next 20 years about how she made my cousins miss my wedding and how horrible etc. So we waited for them to get there. (My family is crazy- trust me this was indeed the better option).

Beer thirty indeed! Yum. (Defying my choir director's explicit instructions I might add... lol we have a dress rehearsal and performance yet to go this week and alkyhol isn't so good on the old vocal cords.)

Any good weather around anywhere? It's finally raining here...

Rawr. Bridezillas suck- the only time I ever pulled an "I'm the bride" moment was on my wedding day, because my aunt made my cousins late, and I wasn't gonna hear for the next 20 years about how she made my cousins miss my wedding and how horrible etc. So we waited for them to get there. (My family is crazy- trust me this was indeed the better option).

Beer thirty indeed! Yum. (Defying my choir director's explicit instructions I might add... lol we have a dress rehearsal and performance yet to go this week and alkyhol isn't so good on the old vocal cords.)

Any good weather around anywhere? It's finally raining here...

Raining here as well, but we need it badly.